Purchasing A Home
Finding and financing your home is an exciting and rewarding experience. Our team walks you through the process to take care of all the details from start to finish. We have programs to fit your individual needs whether they are low down payment options to purchase your first home or a reverse mortgage to purchase your retirement home. Our purchase program highlights are:
- Conventional Fixed Rate and ARM: Purchase a home with as little as 5 percent down.
- FHA Fixed Rate and ARM: Minimum down payment of 3.5 percent; down payment assistance programs available in qualified markets for qualified buyers.
- VA Fixed Rate: Qualified veterans can purchase a home with no down payment under the VA Home Loan Program.
- USDA/Rural Development: No down payment financing options for qualified rural areas with a population less than 15,000.
- Fannie Mae Homepath: The Fannie Mae Homepath program is available on certain Fannie Mae-owned properties. This program allows a borrower to purchase a home with as little as 3 percent down with no private mortgage insurance requirements.
- Reverse Mortgage (HECM) for Purchase: HECM for Purchase allows seniors, age 62 or older, to purchase a new principal residence using loan proceeds from a reverse mortgage.
Refinancing your home loan to a lower interest rate or shorter term may result in significant savings to you. As economic conditions change, you want to be sure you still have the right home financing arrangement for your current and long-term financial goals. Our refinance program highlights are:
- Conventional Fixed Rate and ARM: The “traditional” program where loan to value ratios up to 95 percent are allowed under this program.
- Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP): If your Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac currently own your mortgage, you could be eligible for expanded refinance programs – even if you are upside down on your mortgage. Gradient participates in both Fannie Mae’s and Freddie Mac’s version of this program.
- FHA Streamline Refinance: If you have a current FHA mortgage, you could qualify for a streamline refinance with no appraisal requirements and streamlined underwriting.
- VA Interest Rate Reduction Loan (IRRL): Qualified veterans with underlying VA loans may be eligible for the IRRL loan with expanded loan to value guidelines, no appraisal requirements and streamlined underwriting.
- USDA/GRH Streamline Refinance: If you have a current USDA/GRH mortgage, you could qualify for a streamline refinance with no appraisal requirements.
Reaping the Rewards Of A Lifetime Investment in Home Ownership. When you retire and your income needs change, the equity you’ve built in your home over the years can serve as a resource to provide financial clarity and security. If you are a homeowner age 62 or older looking to supplement your income or prepare for future expenses, a reverse mortgage may be the perfect solution for you.
A reverse mortgage allows you to borrow against the equity you’ve established in your home. Instead of making monthly payments, you can choose to receive them. That’s the “reverse” part of a reverse mortgage. You can also choose to receive your loan proceeds in a lump sum, credit line or combination of the above.
Our Second Opinion Mortgage Review provides a comprehensive look at your current mortgage in comparison with a new mortgage plan tailored to your needs. You will get a side-by-side comparison of the old and the new. We also show you how you can utilize your mortgage to build wealth.
This program requires only the necessary mortgage information for us to create a customized Second Opinion Mortgage Review for you. We believe in showing you the value of a customized mortgage plan before collecting all of your personal financial data.
A Second Opinion Mortgage Review is not just for those with a current mortgage. Have you been pre-approved to purchase a home? Let us compare your current offering to a customized solution that fits your needs.
CLICK HERE if you are interested in learning more about one of our services listed above.